Join our team as an Assistant Course Director
If you are passionate about Play Therapy , want more children to have the chance of a better future, we need new Course Directors to help us achieve our mission where there is a world where all children enjoy a happy, safe and healthy childhood, that enables them to reach their full potential.
You will help us to make a difference in the lives of children, parents / carers and all those we serve in the wider community.
Are you passionate about the Play Therapy Profession and eager to contribute your expertise to its growth? Due to expansion, we are currently looking for dedicated individuals to join our team as an Assistant Course Director.
The 2024 ACD training programme will begin with an introductory day followed by 15 days of shadowing the teaching and supporting students whilst learning the fundamental skills of becoming an Assistant Course Director.
For this year only, due to increased demand, we will be running two ACD training courses, one in the UK in winter and one in France in summer.
Windsor, UK, 6th February to 21 February 2024
La Mouline, France, 19th July to 3rd August 2024
- Teaching of the course including facilitation of experiential and practical exercises
- Student support & assessment
- Working closely with the APAC team, fostering a collaborative environment where knowledge and experiences are shared to further the field.
- PTUK Accredited Play Therapist and PTUK Certified Clinical Supervisor with experience of supervising a minimum of 100 sessions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Empathy and the ability to provide compassionate support to individuals in need.
- Flexibility to teach a minimum of two courses per year, depending on your availability and commitment.
- Willingness to travel to various teaching locations across the UK
- The ACD training is fully funded by APAC. Accommodation and travel expenses are not included.
- Once trained, you will start shadowing your first course. This means that from then on, you will be employed by APAC and paid according to the
- Course Director pay scale, which provides a minimum and maximum pay amount for each band.
- Academic Partner staff status with the University of Chichester, APAC’s accrediting body
- The chance to contribute to the advancement of the Play Therapy Profession.
- Annual personal development and progression reviews
- Collaborative work environment with experienced Course Directors.
- Flexible scheduling options to accommodate your availability.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact for individuals seeking guidance and support.
- Continued professional growth within the organisation
To apply, please contact our HR Manager by email on email@example.com briefly outlining your interest for the role and attaching your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.